Biofuels Market Insights and Forecasting
With record amounts of ethanol being produced, global trade disputes, and growing demands for cleaner energy, we can help you identify opportunities with reliable pricing, trusted industry data, expert analysis and production forecasts and balances.
Key facts about the global biofuels market
- The value of total biofuels production is close to $100 billion globally.
- World biofuels production has been grown by 55% over the last 10 years.
- The US is the biggest exporter of ethanol in the world with a market share of over 35%.
- The fastest growing segment in the sector is Renewable Diesel capacity, which we forecast to triple over the next five years.
- Prices for sugar, from which around 35% of the world ethanol is produced, climbed by almost 40% over the last six months.
Contact UsView global sales phone numbers
Who we help
Calculating risk, understanding long-term market movements, and keeping abreast of pricing changes are tools you use to make profitable deals. Our accurate market forecasts and data can help maximize your business' profits and stay ahead of your competitors.
Your company depends on you to identify, analyse and understand information on market developments in order to advise on the best course of action. Our market analysis and pricing forecasts help you quickly understand the best course of action for your business and advise stakeholders.
Maintaining a steady supply while maintaining positive profit margins is crucial. Our supply and demand forecasts, price and production outlooks, and interactive data all aid in your ability to make confident and strategic decisions for your business.
Agribusiness Blogs and Research & Analysis
Follow IHS Markit Agribusiness
Governments around the world continue to encounter difficulties in mitigating transport emissions. One approach to… https://t.co/03ou7YXdRq